Monday 22 June 2015

Your imperfection is my perfection


Are you ready  , hey hey are we ready ready
 Here we go 

Babey you got those perfect glare
It makes me loss my air
And I confess I'm not an angel
Don't be shy make you first impression

Even time  you step towards me
My body takes a back seat
Come closer I know you want it
Give you best shot I can take it

Your imperfection is my perfection
and it is my new obsession
Everytime you touch me there you make me feel so hot
and I love it

Everytime you come around 
My body surrender for you imperfection
I feel like flying higher and higher
without wings and there is no turning back

Baby I'm all yours so take it
come touch me when I shake it
Bet you imagine me naked?
Day and night i know you dreamt it

Can't take it no more but want more
feel like never before,
baby just take me I am all yours
And it make me go out of control.

Your imperfection is my perfection
and it is my new obsession
Everytime you touch me there you make me feel so hot
and I love it.


XOxo Keep loving me like you do. Do share, if u like ..bieee

2 comments: