Friday 19 June 2015

First



So here I am all my lovely,  naughty, sweet people out there. I am so excited to share with you my first time  . hehhee(Sigh)

Ya ya I know you all must be very curious and your wild imaginations must be swinging from places to places. Don't worry It's been a while but I am here now .....

Lets break the Ice Ice baby.... uhhh yeahh  I like the sound of it going through my mind while I am writing this blog .. kinnda ;)


For all those who are waiting for the big revelation Sorry to disappoint you ... This post is not about my First time you know what i mean ( Wink Wink :* ). Not this time maybe some other time. You don't want it to be quick do youu ... You knw i like it slow n long ==== D ;)


This is the first time for me sitting down in front of my laptop doing stuff other then listening to songs, watching movies, chatting with lovely anonymous besties.

In the later blog do let me know in the comments what you want me to write about and yeahh no naughty comments , I am serious about this one and I knw u all will be with me to support me and love me.

So get your pants down and keep loving me like you do xoxo ..
Will see you with more interesting blogs , Do let me know what you want me to write about.

Till den listen to this song my current favourite doo doo duu duu daa daa daa raaa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0dLuNNNk5A




5 comments:

  1. Did you all like it ..... do let me knw xoxo ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur blog naughty girl...would like to read more of it and know u more.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So hapieee to see first comment from u :*

      Delete
    2. Good going...thanks for ur reply..:*

      Delete