Saturday 20 June 2015

Late night Mode ... Are you ready.


All Night Longgg....

Sorry way to late for this post probably most of you would have been partying becoz hell yeaahh we all know its "Saturday Saturday karde rende hai kudiii " or maybe went to bed alone or with some special (blush blush :*)

But for me all nites brings something interesting, like a new persona came out of me and scream to me to be more funny, wild and naughtyyyy .Makes me a completely different person not literally duhh but emotionally, mentally craving to get out there and want more.
Bring out the best in me or the worst in a goood way ;)

And suddenly the song that came to my mind is Britney's <3 "Gimme More"

"If you are looking for trouble you came to the right place, if you are looking for trouble then right in my face... Its Britney Bi**h". this song put me in the mood so bad that I can't control myself.

Best part of being a beginner blogger is that you can write whatever came to you mind no filters all reality. Maybe I am babbling to much but yeaahh why shouldn't I be, just added a new badge to my skills hehehhe

Luv you all who are reading this and those who will someday ...
Do tell me what you want me to write about . #AskMe anything but not censored version ;)

You know I love u XOXO ..
Gniteeeeeee :*





1 comment:

  1. Nice post...It really shows that night brings new personality of you.. :P ;)

    ReplyDelete