Thursday 25 June 2015

Dressed to kill ........


Put on that cute top, short skirt
walking on the street on a Killer spree
Got those Smoky eyes you know why
All I know is  I am on fire. 

4 inch heels and manicured nails
glossy red cherry lips and those curly hair 
Got that banging body in the Vip's
Bet you wanna kiss and touch?
 But it ain't for free.

Got that jealous Bae sitting In the hall way 
looking at me in a shocking way 
As I walked In, He asked  "What the fuck is all this?"
I told him babe I am dressed to kill.

After a tiff with my jealous Bae

Me and my girls went on a shopping spree
In on hand Versace and in other Gucci
All eyes on us and we love the attention
Don't be mad its a divine intervention

Why can't girls Do what they want 
You should never judge a book by its cover 
We also got heart and a lovely soul
We are new world girl don't try to control 

What I want, what I do is my life
My choice and If you don't like,just back off

It doesn't matter what you wear or do, perverts will always have a filthy mind and they are gonna say bad things about you even if you are just having some fun. Why because it's a men's world and women are always told what to do, how to sit, how to talk, what to wear although I know most of my readers are boys, but I want to express what I feel no judging, not all men are like that. Treat like equals becoz we "All are worth it" . #GirlPower

Just made a twitter account, tweet me https://twitter.com/MoreShonu
Hope you like this post, Do comment, share and like
You know I love you xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment