Monday 22 June 2015

I kissed a Girl n I liked it .....shhhhh





                             Hello All you sexy lovely people out there ... How ru today?

If you have been following my blog you already know what I am about to share with you if not what are you waiting for read read ...

Last nite had a crazy *effing sleepover, Me n my girls loads of fun n some explicit content (wink :*), so excited to share with y'all. My friend Ritu invited Me, Priya and Nidhi for a sleepover as her parents are out of town and she easily gets scared to death even by a little sound "BOOO gotcha".

We all reached by 7 pm all wet thank to the rainy weather changed  in comfy clothes to rock the party. Party started with dancing, singing our lungs out even though we sound so bad but hell yeahh
it was fun.

To our surprise Ritu had a bottle of Vodka in her fridge. I was shocked but was excited to had my first taquila shot,  we all had our shots(neat-burns like hell inside out), bottle by our side and Priya insisted to play dare n dare no truth as its kinnda boring right ;) and let the bottle roll.

We all sat down in our loose top n pajamas ( spoiler alert- No bra #FreeDemNipples). Spinning the empty vodka bottle all intoxicated by the shots. First dare for Priya to lick her toes(Gross right ) - done.
Second dare for me as they all know I am a crazy Britney fan-girl asked me to scream out loud from the window "It's Britney Bitch"
I got so excited scream to the fullest might have disturbed one or two neighbors of her heheheee.

We were all a freaking mess after few dares and mostly becoz of the tequila shots, now came the grand finale dare Priya asked me and Ritu our host for tonite to have "A FRENCH KISS for 30 Seconds" . WE both were like WTF and said no straight to her face then they started encouraging
us to do it, its just a kiss do it or stand in the rain all nite.

After few minutes we had to surrender but I put a condition that Ritu should dress like a boy and make some fake beard from kohl(kajal) then only I will kiss her on lip. All agreed she put on Shirt n jeans from her brothers closet and the nasty naughty dare started.

She came close to me like a boy and suddenly grab me towards her pulling my back. I was shocked but we had a laugh and it puts me in my nasty bitchy mode I swirl my finger on her cheek n lips teasing her, both my other friends were rolling on the floor laughing. She pull me closer to her lips I can literally fell her warm breath on my lips and we KISSED and yes it includes tongue :* reminds me of Britney and Madonna #Iconic

She looked like a effing boy and I loose my mind and kiss extended for few seconds more. It felt so good but so bad at the same time. ahhhhh we had our breaths back after the kiss. Phewwww not so bad I guess.

Next morning we woke up late it was 10 am I had a little headache already,  laughed so hard discussing last night mischievous kiss I was blushing and little embarrassed  but  you know what happens in a sleepover remains in sleepover heheheee..sshhhhhhhhhhh

Had so much fun will cherish it for ever .... if you like it do share, comment, follow for more post to cum.

You know I love you XOXO ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment