Thursday 25 June 2015

Shocked !!!



First would like to say Thank You to all my lovely sexy Bae's who are reading my blog as I completed my 1st week of blogging today yeeyyyy ...So excited and quite proud of myself for setting it up. *pats self on back*.

So out of curiosity decided to search my name on google as a gift to I Me Myself, searched for the term Shonu rajput and I was literally shocked to find images of a immensely hot n sexy young man ohh laa laaa ;)  ....Although I should be a bit sad but those dreamy eyes caught my attention. I think I found my new Bae.

His eyes, those lips and those abs ummmm arouse my naughty side what can I want more as a gift for all those sleepless nites I spent thinking what to write for my lovely reader *Wink Wink* joking . Well the naughty part was true.

Do you know who that Stud is ??? Any guess hmm .. let me give you a hint.
1) He is an Indian actor, works in a historical type of  TV serial.
2) Hrithik Roshan Also played that character In a movie now you all must have guessed it
Shocking right .... Hope these kinnda shock I get often hehehee

Quiz time:
If you a reading this post Do tell me the name of the actor who came when I search shonu rajput on google.
And also search for your name heheh It will be fun to know what you found.
Do tweet me on: https://twitter.com/MoreShonu
Or comment below what you find.

You Know I love you xoxo
Have a great time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment