Friday 26 June 2015

The Struggle is Real



Its been a week since I started writing blog and I had to admit it is not as easy as it looks like.
Consistency, Commitment to provide somethings new and different even though this is my personal blog. Don't even know if I got some viewers or not as I am still waiting for you, yes I am talking to you Mr. whoever is reading to comment or tell me what they like or dislike maybe.


The struggle to find my niche is real. I know Its sounds like I am a kid who is given a new toy to play with and now he doesn't know how to amuse himself.

Anyways Would like to share some fun facts as don't want this post to be a desperation post hehehe

Can you tell what clothes say about a person???
Hmm ..... It says either you are not naked or you are wearing clothes LOL ;)

Another one, don't be mad at me because its all sounds so silly.

How can a person sitting next to you tell what you had in lunch even without asking???
Any wild guesses.... Guess it,  you know the answer

And the Answer is BURP !!!!!! Rofl
The harder you Burp more the people sitting next to you can have a taste what you had in your meal
Sounds gross but its a fun fact . hehehehee

Crazy rite this post is gonna suck real bad I had a feeling heheheee
Keep loving me like you do and I will see you again on Monday
One day break.

Keep loving me like you do
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment