Sunday 21 June 2015

Late nite Rendezvous With some of my Bae's



Hey sexy and beautiful people out there ... I see you. After posting my last blog post at  Mid-Night yesterday I went to a place on Internet where normally you don't get what you are looking for.

               "Where someone's sensual fantasy came true and someone left empty handed."

Yes I went to Omegle last night, "No Judgement". Had been there earlier also for some fun and naughty stuff, not regular but when feeling bit down or bored. Seeing all those sexy handsome men with beautiful bodiess oohhh yeaahhh it put's me in the mood. DISTRACTION ALERT :*


And No No don't get your wild horses high Mr. this time I  was not on Omegle for pleasure but to promote my blog, sounds strange right. But strange is what I was looking for and to my pleasant surprise I found some people or friends or Bae's out there with whom I talk beyond ASL, penis and boobies hehehee :).

Want to specify one in particular who is from Japan he was so cooperative that I promised him that will surely mention him in my blog and he gave me some really good suggestion and one of them was to be true to yourself and real,pour your heart out. But wasn't able to ask his name :( hopefully sometime he will read this post.

My experiment was successful and get lot of positive feedback which motivates me to write more. Thank you Omegle (Wink :*) you always fulfill my needs :*

Well tonite will not be able to post as I am going to my friends place for a all Girls Sleepover. Very excited, will tell you all the juicy details tomorrow. Don't forget to read my next post. Who know what can happen in one night.

Will post tomorrow all my sexy beautiful Bae's
You know I love you XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment